Welcome To Flint's Diggers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Flint's Diggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by TxCoindigger Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Hello my metal detecting friends. I wanted to be one of the first to support the Flints with this new forum site.
I dont know the guys but I also hunt with my Pops and appreciate a family of hunters like the Flints. I also appreciate the young Mr. Flint supporting his country in Iraq. So I invite all of my friends to come and support this effort.

I live in South Texas and have been detecting since the mid 80's. I enjoy coinshooting and relic hunting and have been making videos on youtube for my friends to enjoy. I have been using a whites dfx now for about 3 years and have had a great time learning how to program it to make better finds.
I also enjoy researching and locating old sites that might give up the silver that is becoming harder to locate.

Lets help make this a great forum with interesting information and conversation to benifit both new and old alike. TX

TxCoindigger
New Digger
New Digger

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Welcome

Post by Flints Detecting Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:45 pm

Thanks for joining the site and we look forword to hearing from you!!
Flints Detecting
Flints Detecting
Admin
Admin

http://www.flintsdetecting.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty I would really like to thank you

Post by Flints Detecting Fri May 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Hope your doing good buddy. and thanks again for the post. It's hard to get a forum going...LOL I didn't think it would be to hard any good finds lately?
Flints Detecting
Flints Detecting
Admin
Admin

http://www.flintsdetecting.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum