Welcome To Flint's Diggers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Flint's Diggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VC Charlie takes us in the Bush

Go down

VC Charlie takes us in the Bush Empty VC Charlie takes us in the Bush

Post by leslie(nova scotia) Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:09 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....was a long haul up to Westville to meet up with VC Charlie and his weapon of mass detection...a Tesoro! Of course Navy Davy followed suit and swung his.
VC Charlie takes us in the Bush PB040002
First place we hit was the jungle which was a park back in the 1920's but the foliage was just too high to have a good sneak and peak. VC thanked the owner who said that we were welcomed back anytime which to this bouy means very early spring.

Was into the Moosehead Dry Ice and Clamato juice last night and had to keep my mouth shut least toxic chemicals would have found their way on Ho Che Min Trail!

Navy came to the rescue as my Garrett jammed (Female plug for the 9 voly ammo was bent). Loaded up with 3 Copper tops and was ready to return to action.

So we scouted a few sites doing a boot and scoot till we hit a park where Navy Davy pulled out a nice 925 "O" while at the next location VC Charlie found a 1920 large cent in a punji pit! The hazards of a dig.

We returned to base where I had the pleasure to met his 9 month old niece Halley, his wife Darlene and his dog Tass plus an unexpected treat.....a few VC homemade ales.........didn't want to go home then!
VC Charlie takes us in the Bush PB040006
VC Charlie takes us in the Bush PB040007
VC Charlie takes us in the Bush PB040011
Key, button and 74 coins @$4.36
VC Charlie takes us in the Bush PB040012

leslie(nova scotia)
War Nickel
War Nickel

http://landofthebluenose.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down