Welcome To Flint's Diggers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Flint's Diggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2
Flints Detecting
sscindercoop
6 posters

Go down

Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by sscindercoop Sun May 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Today me and my son and Dano and his son went out to do a little point hunting and metal detecting. Yesterday we had some luck with the points and we found a few buttons and lead and some other miscellaneous stuff. So after we hit that spot for a few hours we went to another one of Dans spots that has produced some good stuff. I found an 1899 barber dime and some buttons and Dan found a King George copper. So the next day being today we decided to hit the same spots again and we found some more buttons and Dan scored another point. When the finds became scarce there we decided to hit the other spot for an hour and then call it a day. Well I was finding nothing and then Dan yelled over and told me we have about 15 minutes and then we got to go so I started making my way to the truck and about 5 minutes later I got a signal that read kinda like a pop top off a soda can. I cut the plug and stuck the pin pointer in and it said it was real shallow so I went to stick my digger back in to pop it out when a piece of dirt rolled down the side moving some more dirt exposing the rim of a gold coin. I was so excited I stood up and yelled as loud as I could Dan I found a Gold coin. Probably not the smartest thing to do because there were some houses close by. I never thought I would ever find one. I cant even explain how I feel right now. Thanks for looking and HH. Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pictur17 Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pictur10

Last edited by Flints Detecting on Mon May 10, 2010 5:22 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Help How do I add a pic)

sscindercoop
War Nickel
War Nickel

Back to top Go down

Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty holy smokes

Post by Flints Detecting Sun May 09, 2010 5:33 pm

OUTSTANDING!!!!! that is great man you are one up on me..I'm still waiting for that day. Can't wait to see the pics. did you get it on film?
Flints Detecting
Flints Detecting
Admin
Admin

http://www.flintsdetecting.com

Back to top Go down

Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by sscindercoop Sun May 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Flints Detecting wrote:OUTSTANDING!!!!! that is great man you are one up on me..I'm still waiting for that day. Can't wait to see the pics. did you get it on film?
I didn't get it on film because it read like a pop top. Sorry about that. Ive been trying to upload pics but I cant figure it out. Please help thanks.

sscindercoop
War Nickel
War Nickel

Back to top Go down

Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by NiagracountyNY Sun May 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Sweet!!! I dream of digging one of those all the time.My buddy got one last year in a field....Grats!!! Post a pic when u can plz!

NiagracountyNY
Zinc Penny
Zinc Penny

https://www.youtube.com/user/NiagracountyNY?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty nice

Post by Flints Detecting Sun May 09, 2010 8:32 pm

I want one so bad!
Flints Detecting
Flints Detecting
Admin
Admin

http://www.flintsdetecting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sscindercoop Sun May 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Flints Detecting wrote:I want one so bad!
I cant post any more pics every time I try it brings up the same pic?

sscindercoop
War Nickel
War Nickel

Back to top Go down

Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty WOW

Post by juneebug Mon May 10, 2010 8:16 am

Holy smokes Laughing

Talk about a find!!! Congratulations!!!

juneebug
New Digger
New Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by firefighter2542005 Fri May 21, 2010 7:46 pm

great job congrats on the gold

firefighter2542005
New Digger
New Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Warthog1 Tue May 25, 2010 2:42 pm

GOLD!!!!! SWEEEEET !! Nice find !
Warthog1
Warthog1
New Digger
New Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down