Welcome To Flint's Diggers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Flint's Diggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Bluenoser Style

Go down

Gold Bluenoser Style Empty Gold Bluenoser Style

Post by leslie(nova scotia) Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:41 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....."Hunny Bunny" says it is okay to do the dew so it was off to a few of the local beaches for a combo dig as she zoned out on her walkman, reading, walking and taking mug shoots of this buoy at play.

Let me tell you me son it was nice to be doing ground with trees and dogs and water with swimmer's itch and leeches after walking the fields of the UK! Hit the beach unearthing a dinkie and a few coins then went aquatic. No that is not a bib but the mesh finds bag that Marie made for me!
Gold Bluenoser Style P9120088

Of course the warning signs were there.
Gold Bluenoser Style P9120106

After swishing up enough bobby pins to do Rapunzel's hair I scooped up my first gold of the day. Cute 10k heart ring.
Gold Bluenoser Style P9120089

Moved to another location and hit a honker of a 14k ring along with a few other delights in the form of a Honda dewie (couldn't find the car nor the driver) and an earing that would only fit Dumbo. Lord love a duck it was big. Total for the day was a kid's ring, dinkie, 2 earrings, 2 gold rings and 36 coins @ $4.96
Gold Bluenoser Style P9120119
Gold Bluenoser Style P9120116

leslie(nova scotia)
War Nickel
War Nickel

http://landofthebluenose.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down