Welcome To Flint's Diggers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Flint's Diggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driving Miss Marie...to the arms of another bouy!

Go down

Driving Miss Marie...to the arms of another bouy! Empty Driving Miss Marie...to the arms of another bouy!

Post by leslie(nova scotia) Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:44 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....the snoring was intense! All the signs were there. What could I do? Got up. Then what? Made breakfast. Checked the metal detecting forums. Had the nagging feeling that the gig was up youz. Marie awoke. The snoring stopped. "Go digging" she said all to quickly. What was nagging me?

So I went. Went in the cold dank rain to a place of higher learning. Turned the ole Garret to zero and she was a humming youz with her best baggie on. In no time quota was had. Had with only half being coppers! 53 coins @ $11.02 to wards the "Back to the UK fund."
Driving Miss Marie...to the arms of another bouy! PA300005
Went home. Lord love a duck there was Marie with her arms rapped around ...another bouy. He was young. He was Bright! But try as I may I just couldn't call the lad out! Marie how could youz? I was devastated.
Driving Miss Marie...to the arms of another bouy! PA290003
The dust was settled so I thought I could rekindle the flame by taking her out for a drive. What was I thinking...as horror after horror appeared!
Driving Miss Marie...to the arms of another bouy! PA300007
Driving Miss Marie...to the arms of another bouy! PA300008
Was that yet another man waiting for my beloved?
Driving Miss Marie...to the arms of another bouy! PA300010
Think she cast a spell on me!
Driving Miss Marie...to the arms of another bouy! PA300011From there it got better youz as we meandered along the shore of Peggy's Cove.
Driving Miss Marie...to the arms of another bouy! PA300016
Driving Miss Marie...to the arms of another bouy! PA300018
But. And a big one at that! Had all her previous men turned to ...stone?
Driving Miss Marie...to the arms of another bouy! PA300019
From the land of the Bluenose.....only in the land of the Bluenose...will you find a house like this!
Driving Miss Marie...to the arms of another bouy! PA300021

leslie(nova scotia)
War Nickel
War Nickel

http://landofthebluenose.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down