Welcome To Flint's Diggers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Flint's Diggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Findmall and other forums

3 posters

Go down

Findmall and other forums Empty Findmall and other forums

Post by Flints Detecting Sun May 16, 2010 4:25 am

This is not Findmall or Treasure net! Not that they are bad sites they have some good people on them that really do help. But we think they have lost focus on what a forum should be. A forum should be a place for people to go and learn and have fun and talk. Not have to worry about pissing off the people in charge because you put your personal site address in your signature, or want to promote your friends metal detecting shop. If your buddy wants to post that he now sells Fisher gold bugs than he should be able to. We didn't start this forum to try to take people away from other forums, we started it to have a place we can promote each others Youtube channels or web sites or talk about the stuff we love to do like digging holes and getting dirty. WE hope we didn't make anyone mad and if we sorry
Flints Detecting
Flints Detecting
Admin
Admin

http://www.flintsdetecting.com

Back to top Go down

Findmall and other forums Empty Re: Findmall and other forums

Post by 4-H Thu May 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Flints Detecting wrote:This is not Findmall or Treasure net! Not that they are bad sites they have some good people on them that really do help. But we think they have lost focus on what a forum should be. A forum should be a place for people to go and learn and have fun and talk. Not have to worry about pissing off the people in charge because you put your personal site address in your signature, or want to promote your friends metal detecting shop. If your buddy wants to post that he now sells Fisher gold bugs than he should be able to. We didn't start this forum to try to take people away from other forums, we started it to have a place we can promote each others Youtube channels or web sites or talk about the stuff we love to do like digging holes and getting dirty. WE hope we didn't make anyone mad and if we sorry

Thank you

Last edited by 4-H on Sun May 23, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
4-H
4-H
Zinc Penny
Zinc Penny

Back to top Go down

Post by 4-H Thu May 20, 2010 7:59 pm

It's a great site!
4-H
4-H
Zinc Penny
Zinc Penny

Back to top Go down

Findmall and other forums Empty yo Webbie

Post by leslie(nova scotia) Sun May 23, 2010 3:10 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....being a Canuck on those forums too is a drawback! I always write a story of the events of a hunt and not as much focus on the finds......there I think most forums have lost site. The adventure, the dig and the buds.....to this bouy that is what it is about me son!

leslie(nova scotia)
War Nickel
War Nickel

http://landofthebluenose.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Flints Detecting Sun May 23, 2010 4:41 pm

leslie(nova scotia) wrote:From the land of the Bluenose....being a Canuck on those forums too is a drawback! I always write a story of the events of a hunt and not as much focus on the finds......there I think most forums have lost site. The adventure, the dig and the buds.....to this bouy that is what it is about me son!

And that is what it is about. Not always just trying to out do each other and showing off your finds. Telling the story that goes along with them as well. I love seeing pictures of finds but I would love to hear the stories as well. Instead of saying Well this is what I found today (insert picture here) tell us about the thorn bush you got stuck in and the hill you fell down trying to get to the spot that you found said items.
Flints Detecting
Flints Detecting
Admin
Admin

http://www.flintsdetecting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum