Welcome To Flint's Diggers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Flint's Diggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the bush

3 posters

Go down

Under the bush Empty Under the bush

Post by Flints Detecting Mon May 17, 2010 8:19 am

Ok most people or sites won't tell you this because they all think it's a big secret, it's not but most people don't think about it. Well here it is, LOOK UNDER BUSHES get down make your coil flat, get on your hands and knees and sweep under the bush.
Flints Detecting
Flints Detecting
Admin
Admin

http://www.flintsdetecting.com

Back to top Go down

Under the bush Empty Re: Under the bush

Post by TreasureFiend Tue May 18, 2010 3:25 am

Yep, everybody loves to go to the center of a nicly trimed field and spend all day scrounging for a few wheaties, I on the other hand live in the bushes and in the tree lines. Thorn bushes are even better because NO BODY wants to go near them damn things. Im that knuckel head that is wearing a long sleeve sweater on a 80 degree day and when I see an old bush I jump right it. You got to remember that those bushes might not of been there 5, 10, 20+ years ago. And more times than not I will walk away with a few silvers in my pocket for my troubles. pirat

Another thing I look for out in the woods is the odd tree in the mix. What I mean is if most of the trees are oaks and maples then you have a single pine chances are that that tree was put there on purpous (IE an old home site), samething with old over grown rose bushes or fruit trees. Also out in the woods dig every coin signal you get, I have found plenty of old coins just under the surface and also some deeeeep, you just never know what the roots are going to do with the coins.

TreasureFiend
New Digger
New Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by 4-H Sun May 23, 2010 6:18 pm

I couldn't have said it better myself

I agree. You should be willing to go where most people aren't willing to look.

Try looking around old Trees where there is old history.
When a lawn or parking lot is prepped for cover, a box scraper is used. As the tractor goes in circles, things get pushed to the edges or around/next to old trees where they sit until they are dug up. sunny
4-H
4-H
Zinc Penny
Zinc Penny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down